With the rapid development and vibrant communities, Melbourne’s greater western area is generally a fantastic place to live in. With over 1200 marketplaces, natural parks, festivals, sports centres and recreational amenities nearby, you can experience the difference every day.
Melbourne’s west is embracing some beautiful gems. If you are looking for options to enjoy breakfast, lunch or just a good cuppa, there are lots of amazing places for you to choose from. Check out our handpicked selection of local favourited cafes and eateries in the WEST to give you some morning inspirations.
1) Bean Smuggler – This is an authentic local treasure with good quality coffee and Asian fusion menu.
Address: 225-229 Sneydes Rd, Point Cook
2) Waterstone Cafe – The balance between hearty and experimental with great views.
Address: 72 Greg Norman Dr, Point Cook
3) Coast Cafe – Friendly service, lovely atmosphere and a really nice area.
Address: 261 Saltwater Promenade, Point Cook
4) Reverence Specialty Coffee and Tea – A fascinating roasting experience.
Address: 157 Union Road, Ascot Vale
5) Little Rosebery Cafe – Perfect food with a good variety of flavours on the plate.
Address: 42 Rosebery St, Altona Meadows