The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
• Your name;
• Your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
• Your marital status and/or anniversary;
• Your age and/or date of birth;
• Your demographic information, such as postcode;
• Your preferences and/or opinions;
• Information you provide to us through customer surveys;
• Your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
• Information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
• Additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
• any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
• Third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
• Our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
• Our existing or potential agents or business partners;
• Sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
• Anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
• Credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
• Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
• Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
• Third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
• By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who reside outside Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
How we treat personal information that is also sensitive information
Sensitive information is a subset of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the Australian Privacy Principles. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health information or biometric information.
Sensitive information includes:
• An individual’s racial or ethnic origin,
• Political opinions,
• Religious beliefs or affiliations,
• Philosophical beliefs,
• Sexual orientation or practices,
• Criminal record,
• Genetic information,
• Biometric information that is to be used for certain purposes
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies and web beacons
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites